The Board deals with the following programmes to Eradicate FGM.
- Supervises and coordinates public awareness, sensitization and advocacy against the practice of FGM.
- Designing programmes aimed at eradicating FGM
- Mapping out other stakeholders involved in the fight against FGM
- Resource mobilization to fund activities and programs aimed at eradicating FGM
- Distribution of IEC materials
- Responding to Emergencies in the area of FGM
- Engaging cultural leaders/religions leaders
- Engaging beacon teachers
- Engaging ward, Village and Sub-county administrators
- Community dialogues
- Engaging resource persons
- Engaging duty bearers e.g. NGAO
- Mapping and Developing partnerships